Good practise would be to run some test footage through ARRIRAW Converter (ARC) and check the Fame by Frame data (LDS) are properly written into the ARRIRAW files.
You can download ARC from the ARRI Website
- Download the test clip on a computer,
- Run ARC and, select the test clip using the browser tab,
- Once the clip is loaded select ‘View’ tab,
- Click on ‘LDS’, a popup tab will appear,
- The three lines, representing focus (blue), iris (yellow), focal length (green), display the trend of the axis through the shoot.
If these lines are missing, the encoding was not successful.